Sunday, March 23, 2008

Soybeans and green grass.

The mailbox is my only friend. I'm still waiting. I'm a slave to it. Three down. Fifteen to go.

-------

Recently, besides my twenty-first birthday, the scariest thing has been the vernal equinox. This anticipation that spring will weed and weave its way into my cerebellum again intimidates me to no end.

-------

All I want to do: lie on my back against the grass, listen to Amiina, read Matthea Harvey, eat a tube of strawberry pastilles. Not: writing papers about things that do not matter.

-------

Disenchantment. Lack of desire.

-------

Questions I've considered in the past year:

1. What kind of bird is Andrew Bird?
2. Where did all the umbrellas go?
3. When the apocalypse is so soon, what is there to do?

-------

The world is so much better.

-------

Despite how it's ending.

No comments: